Sonax Sourcing understands that commodity trade is essential to the success of the local African and global economies Our intention is to facilitate client commodity requirements within South Africa, Africa and abroad - covering hard commodities across the energy, metals, agricultural, livestock and meat sectors.
Our focus is to incorporate product sourcing, contract facilitation, quality, and risk assurance as well as logistics where necessary. The key to our success will be service, quality, and customer satisfaction.
Our efforts combine the identification of and collaboration between the owners of the commodity as well as potential buyers thereof – we will therefore primarily facilitate buy and sell deals between willing buyers and seller.
Agricultural commodities vary extensively and include products such as foods, milk, and grains, as well as the various applications for each. Our focus will be on commodities that come from the raising of crops and or livestock. These are critical to the economies of both developed and underdeveloped countries.
- Facilitation of the demand and supply of agricultural products and livestock.
- Provision of Goods-in-Transit insurance to mitigate risk in the transport of commodities.
- Facilitation of transportation of agricultural products.
- Black Beans
- Green Peas
- Banana Flour
- Fresh Cut Flowers
- Gum Arabica
- Oil seeds – Sunflower, Soya beans & Cotton seeds
- Feed Raw Materials – Wheat Bran, Maize Bran, Hominy Chop, Cotton Seed, Cotton Oil Cake, Cotton Hulls, Sunflower Cake, Groundnut Oilcake.
We will endeavour to source any product per client specification.